My jaw's starting to disjoin itself from my jaw, uh line?, again.
Maybe this means I should stop stuffing ginormas pieces of sushi which take up the whole span of my mouth, into my mouth, then chewing and hoping it will miraculously go down my throat in small pieces that will not choke me to death.
Hmm, good thought.
Another random though: Living alone kinda gives you insight about how you would live if you, yes you guessed it, lived alone (haha Uni's making me stupid). For example, I cannot live without yogurt and juice in my fridge, while I can live without milk (every week I throw out 3/4 of the smallest carton of hi-lo milk in the world because it has coagulated or solidified or whatever scientific term is used to describe milk gone bad - it's disgusting) Also, sleep>breakfast any day. One morning I tried (and failed) to get up an extra 1/2hour earlier so I could make french toast (so my milk wouldn't get wasted cos it was expiring - see all these stories are linked!) but nope, no matter how good the idea of french toast sounded and smelled in my head, I just couldn't get up. I did have it with my lunch though haha(:
I guess, if you eliminate the times when it does get slightly lonely living alone, it's actually quite a sweet deal. I have every freedom to do whatever I want. I can walk around in my underwear, I can have dinner at 9pm and eat til 12, I can sleep at 4 in the morning and wake up at 2pm the next da, I can choose not to wash my dishes until I run out of dishes to use, I can not make my bed or tidy my room. Farrr, I can even cook naked if i wanted to. NOW, I refuse to tell you guys what of the above I do or not do, hahaha
Pictures I promised(:
6:45am in the morning. It was astoundingly bright at that unGodly hour, but the view was amazing (maybe not worth getting up so early, but yeah, it was nice haha)
The view out that window when i'm lying in bed. It's beautiful at night cos I can see a sky full of stars(:
The top window is the window I can also see the sky and stars and clouds and moon out from, and the big gaping hole in the wall lets me peer down into...
The dining room and kitchen and a bit of the lounge(:
Sky window
AND NOW, MEET BAILEY! :D Named after Bailey's Irish Cream, very fluffy and white and likes to lick people. Or everything. He likes to lick. (Malone don't get funny ideas in your head!) He's lying at the end of my bed btw. If you peer closely you may see when my legs make little bumps in the blanket. Or not. Haha
Finally, a slightly embarrassing picture of me unglamly washing dishes of cooking pasta and talking to Samy or myself whilst doing so, for Aleee, promised by Samy(:
xoxo Fran